Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have an RM2852. The freezer and refrigerator get very cold

Customer Question

I have an RM2852. The freezer and refrigerator get very cold at night but much less so as the day goes on. The temps last week were 105 but is only high 90s this week. It seemed to be working fine last week. The thermistor seems to be good, monitoring inside temp, thermistor resistance and heater status.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 4 months ago.

.

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Have you checked the vent stack on the unit for any blockages you may need to install some cooling fans in the exhaust with those high temps it sounds like you just are not getting a good enough heat exchange,they make them like this and that should solve you issue.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!