John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Frigidaire gas stove/oven. I have had it for

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire gas stove/oven. I have had it for several years. I purchased it from Best Buy. 2 months ago a power outage shut the appliance off. I was able to get the stove part to work afterwards, but the stove part has never worked again. The people from Best Buy have told me that because I did not buy their repair package, I am out of luck. I was hoping you could give me some advise as to what to do to get it to work again.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Is the oven the part that is not working now?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?