Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Washer needs parts, not spinning, still wet after spin,

Customer Question

Washer needs parts, not spinning, still wet after spin, help, please
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Kenmore,80 series, type 111, mod. 110.25862400, series zero cr4579426
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just need parts, work better than type
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

God afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your washer today. You'll want to confirm that the washer is still agitating. If it's not agitating, then you have a common problem where the motor coupler broke and just needs to be replaced. Below is a link to the part and a video at the bottom that shows you how to replace the part.

CLICK HERE for part and video

Now if you find that the washer is still agitating and it's just not spinning but it still drains, then you have a clutch that is slipping and will need to be replaced. Below is a link to the part and a video on how to replace that as well.

CLICK HERE for clutch and video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?