Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Im looking GE part #WR01X2132, i 't know it was donated to

Customer Question

im looking for a GE part #WR01X2132
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: i don't know it was donated to my family.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no an appliance company came to see it and could not find the part.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: model # *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

This would be the closest one to it other than the color.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!