Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I need to know if you have this part available to buy, since

Customer Question

I need to know if you have this part available to buy
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: since today but I have talked to 7 different places and I am seriously frustrated.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes as it is just a drawer in a freezer to replace
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: DA97-00683e
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: model number is *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

It is not available new only used on EBAY

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That is not the right part at all. The part number I asked for was da97-00683e This is what you sent overSAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR DRAWER PART# *****

OK sorry about that for some reason it went to C....I found the one but is has a crack in it and you would have to contact the seller...otherwise the answer is no this is unfortunately not available at all anywhere...sorry for the news please do not kill the messenger.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Who is the seller and I will decide if that is worth it. Depending on where it is cracked it may be worth it. Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can they provide me with a photo and I can see?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The pictures are no longer visible. Also it came from a different model number then the one that I gave you. Where is the seller so that I know what the shipping costs would be. Please provide complete cost if I were to buy this and the length of time it will take to get here.

Try this CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok that is fine for the crack. Can you please advise exact cost for shipping and price to get to Langley, BC CANADA. and when to expect it. thx

You need to contact that seller to get it I am not the seller and not affliated with ebay.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The listing has ended so how do I go about doing that please?

Go to the ALLENAPPLIANCE CONTACT and click on CONTACT

SEE HERE

CLICK HERE