bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I need 2 stove knobs brand FKGD30M3NLSM Beverly Magras

Customer Question

I need 2 stove knobs for fridigidaire brand FKGD30M3NLSM
Beverly Magras(###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm John. The part number for the knob is(###) ###-#### and its price is $9.25. You can buy them at www.repairclinic.com.

Using the expert's star rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The part number sent is not the knob you need. You will need to source the knob directly from Frigidaire since that model is made for the export market. They may be reached at 1(###) ###-####

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Do you reside in the U.S.A? If so, the information I sent is correct. Thank you.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** does it look like this item - http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Frigidaire-Range-Stove-Oven-Control-Knob/316220009/1379610?ss=a13b2-x666b676433306d336e6c736d&mr=0 --