Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Bosh WTA 3510 dryer. The lint filter light keeps

Customer Question

I have a Bosh WTA 3510 dryer. The lint filter light keeps coming on and shutting down the dryer. The lint screen is clean.
Thanks
Ernie
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with the dryer today. The lint filter light doesn't necessarily mean the lint filter itself is clogged. It appears when the temperature thermistor sensor isn't detecting the air exiting the dryer properly. Run a cycle without the vent connected to the back of the dryer. If the dryer runs normally and doesn't shut down, then the vent through your house needs to be cleaned. If it still shuts down, replace the thermistor temperature sensor because it's not sensing properly. Below is a link to the thermistor for your model if you need it.

CLICK HERE for thermistor sensor

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.