Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

From time to time my U-Line Model U-1224-BEVS-OOA quits

Customer Question

From time to time my U-Line Model U-1224-BEVS-OOA quits working. No refrigeration and no interior light! The circuit breaker has NOT tripped. The unit will resume normal operation when unplugged and plugged back in. What's going on? My Serial Number is(###) ###-####10-0007.
Gerry Kennett(###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

This is a defective board or bad connection from the power cable to the board. If you unplug it though and plug it back in and it works the board is likely bad on the unit and will need to be changed out...just make sure the outlet is not the issue or a loose wiring issue/bad connection to the control.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!