Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Frigidaire FPES3085KFC, I got a F11 error code

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire FPES3085KFC, I got a F11 error code after cleaning the oven. I was able to unplug and when I repowered the stove worked fine for about a week. Now the F11 error code will not reset even if I unplug. The stove works but the keypad will not function. Help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your oven today. F11 means that your touch control panel has shorted out which can commonly occur when the oven heats up during self clean just due to the etreme heat coming from the oven. Unplugging the oven is really the only way to try to reset the issue but if the issue comes back all you can do is replace the touch control panel to resolve the problem so below is a link to the touch control panel you'll need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.