Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a second hand Envirogas free standing fire. It was

Customer Question

We have a second hand Envirogas free standing fire. It was in a city with mainline gas. Can we get it changed over to bottles. We are in a small country town so no mainline. We already have infinity hot water so gas lines are already in & one for heater when/if it can be changed & certified. Thanks Helen Welch
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Most are able to be converted to LP by changing the valve and the orifice or burner, depending on the model.

• May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will have to wait for daylight to see if there are any model numbers. It is still made. Ceramic logs ABOUT 10 years old, has a double flue , everything but an instruction manual. The bottom front drops down with all the switches and instructions. Had a lead for fan.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Has a lead for fan
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

There should be a tag on a chain or a sticker with a model on it.