Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My electrolux refrigerator system failure alarm keeps going

Customer Question

my electrolux refrigerator system failure alarm keeps going off
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2008
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: or 2009
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: EW23CS65GS1
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

You can try to unplug it for a full minute and then plug it back in. If that does not solve it you need to replace the main control board under the unit. It is behind the kick grill on the unit in the front. Here is a link to that part and they fail at about the 6-8 year mark on all if them it seems.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!