Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Jgbp35bea7bb where is pilot light?

Customer Question

jgbp35bea7bb where is pilot light?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. There actually is no pilot light for this oven. It has an electronic ceramic oven glow igniter which is mounted to the bake burner below the floor inside the oven. You'd need to pull all the racks out of the oven and then remove the floor inside the oven to expose the burner below the floor. The igniter will be mounted to the back of the burner and they usually last about 6-8 years before they get to weak to open the oven gas safety valve so below is a link to the igniter you'd need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for igniter

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.