Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Frigidaire Dishwasher Model# LGBD2435NW0A my lights

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire Dishwasher Model# ***** my lights are blinking when I try to start by pushing normal wash and the light for normal wash and washing buttom just blink on and off in green
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Provided Model#
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible--right now just trying to troubleshoot and the manual is useless
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I was specific as possible
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

You need to replace the touchpad on the unit. Here is a link to it. It is part #2 at this link.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want my money back. Ordered new part as you suggested. Installed-still same problem as before. Very frustrated.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also cannot return the part due to adhesive. How do I get refunded for my part and your service? Sears will not take it back.