Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Ge Profile refrigerator. Serial Dk314204 Model

Customer Question

I have a Ge Profile refrigerator. Serial Dk314204 Model PFCF1PJXA WW. On the outside right door are the controls saying warmer colder to the ledt and right of this square . What should (as I look at it) the warmer and colder indicate on the right and left. Also my climate keeper has Styrofoam liner in it should that be there? It seems to be so cold that thinks are getting iced the the back of refrigerator Thank you for reply Loretta
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Loretta here is a link to the manual so you can see how you should have the settings. Go to page 6 and see the settings for your unit. just the middle 5 and 5 should be it. The styrofoam liner normally should be there yes

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!