Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Fridigaire Dishwasher model number FGID2472QF0A. I

Customer Question

I have a Fridigaire Dishwasher model number FGID2472QF0A. I seems to be stuck i the pre rinse. The pump keeps running and will not advance. As I recall this happened once before. It has something to do with the machine thinking there was food to grind. Don't remember what needed to be done to clear the problem.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: FDIG2472QF0A. No I have not run a test cycle. The machine is stuck and will not clear. Had to unplug to get the pump to stop running.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, it possible. I am pretty handy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That is all I have.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Can you double check that model number please? Something in the beginning doesn't appear to be correct. The full model should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door.