Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My model #EIFLS55I keeps beeping (3 beeps and a flashing

Customer Question

My model #EIFLS55I keeps beeping (3 beeps and a flashing "Welcome") and will not respond to any other command. How do I Reset?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The tech sheet for your model is attached.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I ended up not needing any help because while I was waiting - didn't get an answer until the next day - I just unplugged the washer and it reset the panel. It works just fine now.
Thanks anyway,
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

I understand, thank you. You may want to hang on to that tech sheet for future trouble, that is valuable information!