Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a viking stove with 6 burners. the 2 on the left of

Customer Question

i have a viking stove with 6 burners. the 2 on the left of the grill are working fine. the 4 on the right side of the grill are not. the pilot lights are not sparking but there is gas going out. please let me know your thoughts. thanks...
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: about 10 years old. not sure of the model but it is a automatic re-ignition dual burner thermal convection unit.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if possible ...
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number? Thank you.

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If they all failed at the same time, you likely have a faulty spark module. If the failed one at a time, you may be able to clean each igniter electrode with sand paper and restore spark. Let me know what happens, please. Also, the model tag is under the left rear burner. Can you please post that number?