Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

He gtws8350h1ws washer. Wife turned washer on with water

Customer Question

He gtws8350h1ws washer. Wife turned washer on with water off. Message no h2o. Water turned on but washer keeps flashing same. Tried unplugging and hit start, no joy. Tried unplug then open and close lid repeatedly, no joy.
Is there anyway to rest washer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

What is the flash sequence? Thank you.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Press and hold the Start pad while rotating the Cycle Selection knob 180 degrees (8 clicks) and then release the Start pad. The Cycle Selection knob is now used to control the test. Turn the knob to test 25 and press Start pad. That should clear the error and reset the control. Press the Power pad to exit program mode and you should be all set.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!