Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a double oven - model GBD307PRS01 - that will not

Customer Question

I have a double oven - model GBD307PRS01 - that will not start. Is there a way to reset the control panel? I have tried to power off / on at the breaker with no change. I can hit "upper oven", I hit "bake", (it will not allow me to adjust temp). When I hit "start" it brings up the lower oven. Neither oven will turn on. It does not seem to be "locked"
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

If killing the power at the breaker did not restore the control to proper operation and the control is not returning any error codes and nothing will work as you say then the board has failed and will have to be replaced:

Range Oven Control Board

Part #:(###) ###-####- click here

*******************************************************************************

Please Note: The only way I get compensated for my time helping you is if you rate the answer!

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 5 months ago.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?