RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs

N611 norcold fridge blinks 6 times serial #10632033, norcold

Customer Question

n611 norcold fridge blinks green 6 times serial #10632033
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: norcold model n611 about 8yrs olds serial # 10632033
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: t had worked e
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 3 months ago.

HI my name is Robert.....

Are you positive it is flashing 6 times and not 5???

The only time I have seen the 6 code come up is for the high limit tripped, go to the outside access panel and remove it, on the right hand side of the fridge you will see the vertical flue canister, look for the smaller wires going to the canister and a small round disc about the size of a quarter, in the center is a small button, make sure the button is not pushed out.... I would also try and remove the DC power from the board for about 10 mins and then hook it back up and see if the code will go away. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert

Expert:  RJ replied 3 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.....

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Tried the dc disconnect with no results I was thinking 6 blinks for green lite but I was counting initial green as a blink when turn I turn it on green comes on followed by 5 block now am I correct in thinking the control board is at fault?
Expert:  RJ replied 2 months ago.

Sorry you have not gotten a response, I took some time off and did not have cell service. IF you still need help on this please let me know......