Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Samsung Side by side refrigerator freezer model

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Side by side refrigerator freezer model rs22hdhpnsr, with ice and water dispenser, water works bit it doesn't make ice, can you help please it must be something simple, about 1 yrs old, happened after I moved refrig
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Is there ice in the mold waiting to be dumped or is it dry?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The mold is dry, I get water out of water dispenser, why isn't water filling mold
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Try to fill up the mold with water and see if it makes a batch of ice and dumps it let me know!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Kelly still no ice

Kelly had left I am different tech, the one that asked you to fill up the mold with did that correct and still no ice right?