John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a less than 1 yr old whirlpool cabrio. From day one

Customer Question

i have a less than 1 yr old whirlpool cabrio. From day one my wife says there never is any hot or even warm water in the tub. How can we get around the factory settings if thats what causes it?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: as I said about 1 year old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no, not necessarily.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Why in the world would they build a washer for cold water only?? Is there something wrong ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

So the Start button kicks it on but it shuts off shortly afterwards correct?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You look like a SCAM to me!
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** would you kindly as originally requested give the model number of your unit so that I can pull up the specific details for your appliance.