Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My Samsung top loader 4 years old. when finish spin goes

Customer Question

My Samsung top loader 4 years old. when finish spin goes back to rinse. Can not force drain. Tube stays full of water.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: wa422prhdwr/aa
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am a mechanic 40 years. I think I could.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Pump bracket assy was done by Samsung 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Is the drain pump blocked or does it ever run?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it drains. Then refills on rinse. Has DE code.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

That is a Door Lock error, you likely need to replace the door lock they all seem to fail on that machine.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!