Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

GE Monogram model ZIC360N. Icemaker does not work, 7 years

Customer Question

GE Monogram model ZIC360N. Icemaker does not work
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 7 years ZIC360N
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Feeler arm does not spring back to turn on icemaker
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

If the arm doesn't spring back on the icemaker anymore, then the icemaker has just failed and needs to be replaced. GE makes their icemakers un-serviceable because they make 1 universal icemaker for all their units now and to keep costs down they didn't make it serviceable. You can't even take the head apart on the icemaker. The icemaker you need is part number WR30X10093 and if you type that number into google you'll see some aftermarket versions if you want to buy one of those at half the price, otherwise if you want the original part then below is a link to the icemaker.

CLICK HERE for icemaker

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.