Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Re: Bosch Coffee machine model TCc78K751. The machine does

Customer Question

Re: Bosch Coffee machine model TCc78K751 . The machine does not go on when swirched on at the main switch. Electrician tested it and the power goes to machine. We should contact a Bosch technician. If you know what the problem is will it be cost efficient to have it repaired. The last time I looked it did about 3800 cycles
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If it is totally dead, the main control is likely faulty. Does it turn any light on at all or show any signs of life? Do you have a meter to perform any electrical testing with?