Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a brand new wolf single oven item number

Customer Question

I have a brand new wolf single oven item number SP-SDWSO30TMSTH58.
It won't get over 80 degrees. Broil seems to work ok, but all the other modes, it just won't heat up.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If broil works, we know the power to the unit is adequate. That leaves a control issue or a connection issue. Since it is new, there is most likely a wire or plug that has come loose. Removing any panels or attempting repair will void any warranty you have, however. Are you willing to accept responsibility for any repairs by doing so?