Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I'm receiving e2 f3 with a full load. Cycle completes

Customer Question

I'm receiving e2 f3 with a full load. Cycle completes normally with an empty washer. Everything worked fine until the machine was moved recently. Any ideas?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Maytag 2000 front loader. Approximately 3 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I've already removed the back acces panel and visually checked the wiring harness. Nothing is obviously defective. I reseated the connector to the sensor at the bottom of the basin (2 black wires), but the problem persists.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

OK thanks

That is a water temperature fault, you need to check thew wiring to the sensor which is located by the heater on the unit, you have to get to they outer tube to check it. Here is a link to a troubleshooting guide for you and the part.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!