Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Twin Thin leak. How do I access washer tub to find out

Customer Question

Twin Thin leak. How do I access washer tub to find out source of leak?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

You need to remove the center divider section of the unit, once that is off depending on the age of the unit you will either have two 5/16" screws that hold a hinge on each corner of the back edge of the top the back edge to slide the top back and off, then you can remove the screws that hold the front panel on. Or there will be two odd shaped clips that pop off on the back edge of the top that you have to pop off with a flat blade screwdriver then the top slides off and the same thing to get the front off.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!