Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My bottom freezer refrigerator is running constantly and the

Customer Question

my bottom freezer refrigerator is running constantly and the freezer temperature is at 15.
I keep changing it to 5, but it automatically jumps back to 15. I have a lot of ice crystals in the freezer compartment and the door does not appear have been left open.
Please help
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My phone # (###) ###-####
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Inspect the condenser coil radiator for a layer of lint and dust which is blocking the air flow through it. Vacuum any debris you find, and check to make sure the condenser fan it running, when the compressor is on. If this does not solve the problem, please let me know.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, unless you rate my service to you.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The frost you see is indicative of a defrost problem.

1. Is that frost on the rear wall inside the freezer?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?