Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have the Dacor DTF364SIWS. The ice/water dispenser does

Customer Question

I have the Dacor DTF364SIWS. The ice/water dispenser does not work, although it has light and power. The icemaker still makes ice, the water is connected because I can see a bit of water coming out of the filter when reattaching. I suspect that when the fridge was being squeezed through the front door, one of the 4 doors was not closed correctly and may triggers the ice/water dispenser not to operate. Where are the actual trigger switches for all these doors?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The most common cause of no dispenser is a loose connector on the door at the hinge or a problem with the door switches. However, if the door switch was an issue, the light would stay on and you would likely have temperature issues. Can you check and secure the connector at the dispenser door hinge?