John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We have a whiteway cloths dryer no 410 can we get an

Customer Question

we have a whiteway cloths dryer no 410 can we get an adjustable door filter
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Can you please post a picture of the information tag that has the model number on it?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry, I won't be of much help then. The information you posted is not enough for me to know what you are working on.

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

I am a different tech, you are looking for an adjustable door filter for that unit?