Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My front loading bosch washer has suds that are blocking the

Customer Question

My front loading bosch washer has suds that are blocking the pump. I turn it to the drain or spin cycle and it still won't spin or drain because of the suds. I tried to open the door but it is locked because the water level is too high.
Is there a way to open the door and let the water run on to the floor. The washer is in the garage so it won't hurt if water gets on the floor. The washer is about 13 years old.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your washer. Is this a NEXXT or AXXIS style Bosch washer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
NEXXT Premium
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Nexxt Premium
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

OK perfect. So there is an access panel in the bottom right corner of your washer you'll need to open. Then there is a 3" diameter drain cap behind it which you can unscrew and all the water in the tub will come pouring out. Be careful and tip the washer forward so water doesn't fill up the base of the washer and short out the motor control board. If you have a wet vac use this to suck up all the water that comes out. Below is a video on how to do this.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Sorry, the phone call option wouldn't go through for some reason. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?