Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need four grates Whirlpool gas stove Model SF330PEWQ3, the

Customer Question

I need four grates for a Whirlpool gas stove Model SF330PEWQ3, the grate part # *****
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The stove was here when we bought the house. The grate there now are too big.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: There is no work, I just need to replace the grates
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I already gave you the Whirlpool model number and the part number according to Whirlpool. They don't carry this part anymore.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Those grates are no longer available new. The company below has 45+ years of appliance recycling and reconditioning and will likely have used ones available.

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I totally miss understood, I thought the $28 was for the 4 grates, not to have someone tell me that they don't have any. Please refund my money. I don't need your service, I need grates.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

*