John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

KENNMORE SIDE BY SIDE NOT BLOWING NO AIR OUT OF MIDDLE VENT,

Customer Question

KENNMORE SIDE BY SIDE NOT BLOWING NO AIR OUT OF MIDDLE VENT, BUT TOP VENT AIR IS COMING OUT. BOTTOM AND MIDDLE FANS ARE WORKING. THERE'S NO ICE IN VENTS. FREEZER SIDE IS WORKING PERFECT. NEED HELP!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
MAKE KENNMORE COLDSPOT
MODEL 106.57062601

Remove the back panel inside the freezer and check to see if the evaporator coil is all frosted up can you do that?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I HAVE DONE THAT ALREADY AND FOUND NO ICE NOWHERE. CHECK EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. NO AIR IS COMING OUT OF MIDDLE VENT, ONLY THE TOP VENT.

Are you talking bout the top rear vent in the refrigerator section? That vent no air is coming out of right?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
NO, THE MIDDLE VENT IN THE REFRIGERATOR. THE TOP VENT ON THE LEFT SIDE IS BLOWING COOL AIR, BUT THE MIDDLE VENT ON THE LEFT SIDE IS NOT. THERE ARE ONLY TWO VENT IN THE REFRIGERATOR AND THEY BOTH ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE. ONE UP TOP TO THE LEFT SIDE AND THE OTHER IN THE MIDDLE ON THE LEFT SIDE.

What does the evaporator look like can you upload a picture of it?