Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Bosch shx33a05uc/30 dishwasher. no power to lights, buttons.

Customer Question

Bosch shx33a05uc/30 dishwasher. no power to lights, buttons. Replaced switch. no change. control board? thanks.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 8-10 years old guessing. model shx33a05uc/30
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: hope to.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your dishwasher today. If you're sure you have power getting to your dishwasher, then yes you have a bad control board. Make sure there is power getting to the junction box below the dishwasher behind the kick panel from the power cord coming from your house. If that all checks good and the wire connections aren't shorted in the junction box then below is a link to the control board you'd need for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.