John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Thank you! Samsung DV45h7000E only 1 year old. Suddenly it

Customer Question

Thank you! Samsung DV45h7000E only 1 year old. Suddenly it runs but there is no heat. Drying shirt and arrow icon flash (can't remember if they did that before!). Duct line clear. Any ideas?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: As I said, 1 year old. We bought in July last year. Model DV45H7000E (electric)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'm going to try :)
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That seems to be the only problem. The drum turns, the dial and timer seem to work. It just stopped heating all of a sudden. There are three people in our family who use the dryer and I'm not sure if one of them set something that may have inactivated the heat, if that's possible.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Does it heat at all now?