Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a 's upright refrigerator that needs a new door seal

Customer Question

I have a Wood's upright refrigerator that needs a new door seal gasket. I can't find the part.
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: Wood's RFA17NAC J1. We bought it in 2003?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your refrigerator today. The gasket that you need for your model is part number 0-90000-043 which is no longer made. There is a substitute gasket that Whirlpool still makes for this unit however and the part number is ***** so below is a link to the gasket you'd want to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for gasket

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?