Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Kenmore dishwasher 665.13929K010 Runs through any cycle.

Customer Question

Kenmore dishwasher 665.13929K010 Runs through any cycle. until it gets to the drop soap. drops the soap runs 3-4 min goes into cancel mode and shuts off. It started with the normal wash swithched to the pots pan ran a month same problem switched to the 1 hour wash ran about a month same problem has occured. I replace the program module worked part of the time after running the 123 3 times. Put the old module back in ran the123 no help same symptom At this moment I am running smart cycle on old module and it is running. I beleave there must be a sensor that feed all programs
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 665.13929K010 5 yearsapprox
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is running at this moment on smart cycle Some where I read the smart cycle does not use the sencers the other cycles does?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the optical sensor in the sump will need to be replaced and is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

There is a video at that link that shows how to replace it, too!