Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I need a silverware basket for #PDW9280L00ss GE quiet power

Customer Question

I need a silverware basket for #PDW9280L00ss GE quiet power 6 dishwasher
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: quiet power 6 PDW9280L00SS
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your dishwasher today. Below is a link to the silverware basket for your model dishwasher. You can order it directly from the link below if you'd like.

CLICK HERE for silverware basket

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?