Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

When we bought are Charm-glow barbque we did not have gh

Customer Question

When we bought are Charm-glow barbque we did not have high flames maybe1in now it is worse. The flames are 1/2 in and the temperature goes to 200, We have cleaned the burners and never had luck what cou ld be the problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

A high flame is a sign of too much gas. It could be an issue with the burner valve if only on one burner. If it is affecting all burners, the regulator may be having issues. Are all the burner flames quite high and on the entire burner, not just one small area?