Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

My oven is giving an f99 code, after reading the manual, I

Customer Question

my oven is giving an f99 code, after reading the manual, I turned the power off to the unit for 1 minute. after power has been restored, it is giving f13, then when I press the clear button it continues to beep, then shows "dr" and will give an f99 code. the only thing to make it stop beeping is when I press "clean". It will not allow me to reset the clock or anything.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: model #LFEF3017LSE
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: serial # *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 3 months ago.

does it continue to give the f13 error even after restoring power after killing it at the breaker?

If so then the logic in the control board is corrupt so the board will have to be replaced.

Range Oven Control Board and Clock

Part #:###-##-####- click here

Please Note: The only way I get compensated for my time helping you is if you rate the answer!

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.