Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We are trying to run the electric AGA electric module (FFD

Customer Question

We are trying to run the electric for an AGA electric module (FFD with gas hob). The stove calls for 230v. We ran 2 hots 1 neutral and 1 ground. The breaker won't hold. How do we properly connect this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Can you take a picture of your wiring so I can see how you wired the unit please? There is a paper clip button above the text box which you can click on to attach a picture so I can see it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here you go. Did it send?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

OK perfect. can you also take a picture of the wiring diagram to the left so I can see that please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here you go.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

OK perfect. The green wire from your power cord goes to the ground nut below the terminal block to the right.

The white wire goes to E.

The red wire goes to any of the L1, L2, or L3's

The black wires goes to any terminal on N.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?