Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

RE: GE Washer model GUD24. Where do I add liquid laundry

Customer Question

RE: GE Washer model GUD24.
Where do I add liquid laundry detergent into the washer? Is it poured into the tub before the clothes are added? The picture in the owner's manual is vague.
Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your washer today. The detergent is added directly into the tub on top of the clothing after you have filled the washer with your clothes. Then just select a cycle and start the cycle.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.