Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Model 110.87721701. Yes, there is the click. After the

Customer Question

model 110.87721701. Yes, there is the click. After the "click" the check lint screen turns red and the "sensing revised est. time" button turns yellow
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The click means the door switch is closed and the control is most likely good. That leaves the thermal fuse and belt switch as suspect. Does the drum turn with a little resistance or turn very easily?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It does not turn easily
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Okay, so the belt is likely intact. That means the thermal fuse is likely open and may also be the result of an air obstruction. The temperature sensor right next to the thermal fuse may need to be replaced, too. That is what causes the filter light to come on. The video below will show you how to access the fuse. Do you have a meter to test it for continuity?

CLICK HERE