Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

I have a maytag bravos MVWX655DW when starting the last

Customer Question

I have a maytag bravos MVWX655DW when starting the last load, when start button is pushed no lights come on and the drain pump is staying on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please give me a few minutes to prepare your answer as I may need to look up part numbers, schematics, etc; depending on your question.

Thank you for your patience.

First unplug the washer for 10 minutes plug it back in and try to run a cycle if it works the board just need to be reset if not download the tech sheet I provided below put the unit into diagnostic mode and see what error code is being reported, you will need to follow the directions listed under fault code display mode and then refer to the chart on pages 6-7 to decipher what code is being reported. Thanks let me know what you find.

click here to open/download tech sheet

In the meantime please read below:

Please Note: The only way I get compensated for my time helping you is if you rate the answer!

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

also I do have the full service manual for that unit if you would like it as well has everything you need to know to repair the machine. I will offer it if you want it just accept the offer and I will give you the download link.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?