John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My front loadimg washer will not start.My husband says I put

Customer Question

my front loadimg washer will not start.My husband says I put to much c;othes in the machine and now we can't get the door open/
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

If you cant give me the model number at least let me know what style whirlpool front load it is, is it a duet?

I accepted your phone request but your payment failed so the system would not allow me to call.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
card number*****************

I am just a tech on the site to help answer you question, I have no access to the billing system for your billing info, I have submitted this to customer service so they can remove the information you posted. I will resend the phone request to you to see if it will go through this time.

are you still around if so, you are welcome to tell me what style washer you have or the model number here and I will be glad to help you in chat.