Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have bought an elec. dryer Kenmore Elit mod.110.67092600.

Customer Question

I have bought an elec. dryer Kenmore Elit mod.110.67092600. I love it but I need the inform. booklet, Can I buy one? Jackie. thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Go to, and type your model number into the search box for a downloadable file. If you don't get the link, type the words 'Kenmore elite dryer manual' into your Google search box, and select the website from those offered.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The manual is available below.