Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Legacy Series - QuietSeries 200 dishwater; water is

Customer Question

I have a Legacy Series - QuietSeries 200 dishwater; water is not flowing to the machine. I confirm the water is on and water is flowing to the dishwasher input connection. The machine is on as the front lights aluminate and when i start a Rinse Cycle only, I hear a hum but nothing else happens.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If you hear the water inlet valve humming and you are certain there is water to the valve from your home's supply, the inlet valve is faulty and will need to be replaced.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?