John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a coin operated washer that I got at a garage sale.

Customer Question

I have a coin operated washer that I got at a garage sale. When 1st testing the machine it was working now I can't get it to work. It fills up with water than that's it. LP is on the screen
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I don't know how old it is and I'll have to go back down to the basement to try to find the model or year
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No I'll have to call someone
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the make and model of machine?