Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

After an electrical storm caused power outage, the panel

Customer Question

After an electrical storm caused power outage, the panel lights as well as ice and water dispensing functions will not resume on our Kenmore side-by-side acceler-ice coldspot Model 106.51782.410. I have tried emptying the ice storage bin, switching the on/off switch on the ice bin, and 'resetting' by holding the 'lock and filter reset' buttons separately and together for at least 3 seconds according to the 'Problem solver' advice in the manual. The lights and cooling/freezing functions seem to be working fine in the fridge and freezer units.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Unplug the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to reset the electronics. Any change when plugged back in?